[KS] Re: Kwangju Conference Schedule

Hyung Il Pai hyungpai at humanitas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 20 17:13:47 EDT 2000

dear walter,
I am sorry to miss you. school is too crazy to go down on friday since I
also have a japanese translation of meiji documents that day.
I think I am going down next weekend if we could meet. that would be great.
Hyung Il Pai
Associate Professor
East Asian Languages and Cultural Studies
HSSB Building
University of California, Santa Barbara
CA 93106, U.S.A.
Fax: 805) 893-3011, Tel: 805) 893-2245