[KS] Help for resources aboutabout the Korean War

Joris Van Leusden jorisvanleusden at altavista.com
Tue Apr 4 18:34:23 EDT 2000

Dear members,

I would like to ask you some help with my research regarding the Korean War. I am looking for names and whereabouts of eyewitnesses, survivors, victims and their families who suffered during the war. They are categorized into three as below.

1. Those North Koreans victimized by South Korean and US forces.
2. Those South Koreans victimized by North Koreans.
3. Korean POW's who chose to go to third countries after the war.

If you have the information and resources, or have any idea of ways to find names and whereabouts of those people, please let me know. I would appreciate your response. Thank you.

Joris van Leusden
You may personally contact me at jorisvanleusden at altavista.com

For the largest MP3 index on the Web, go to http://mp3.altavista.com