[KS] Korea Book Review in JAS

kimrenau kimrenau at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Thu Apr 20 01:12:51 EDT 2000

Dear Colleague,

As the new Korea Book Review Editor of the _Journal of Asian Studies_, I
should like to invite authors of recent books to ask their publishers to send
these books to me for possible reviews by the Journal.  Please note that the
new editorial policy of the JAS is to include reviews of Korean-language
publications.

I would also like to keep a list of names of the people who wish to review
books for the Journal.  If you are interested, please send me all your contact
information, especially the e-mail address, as well as a brief bio with your
areas of expertise and interest clearly marked.

It goes without saying that your helpful and constructive suggestions would be
most welcome, too.

Cordially,

Young-Key Kim-Renaud
Korea Book Review Editor