[KS] Zo Zayong Memorial

David A. Mason mntnwolf at well.com
Sun Apr 2 07:47:13 EDT 2000

Dear members,
As discussed before, I'm planning to attend the "Chesa" memorial
service for Dr. Zo Zayong at his tomb on Sogni-san on Han-shik
(Wed Apr 5th).

With a few other non-Koreans, I will either join in the family service
(being organized by his niece) or do something ourselves afterwards.
Information is proving very hard to get; I'm not aware yet of any
event being held by his Korean followers.  I'll just try to do my
best for him on behalf of his international admirers...

I plan to make a short Eulogy-speech, if it seems appropriate.
Ive been asked to contribute an article about Zo to an international
journal this spring.

I will incorporate into the speech and article any statements that
any of you would like to contribute.  If you are willing to be quoted
in these efforts, please compose a paragraph of what Horae and his
work meant to you, and e-mail it to me at <mntnwolf at yahoo.com>.
If you will permit me to use what you already posted to this list in
March (I saved all the replies), please e-mail me that permission.

Thank-you,
David A. Mason
Wonju City