[KS] 'Language policy towards the Korean-speaking Population in Soviet Russia'

Leonid Petrov petrov at coombs.anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 6 23:44:32 EDT 2000

To: Yunkyung Chang, The university of Kansas

Here is the list of publications from the Korea Journal, which you might
find helpful:

Marina Han, 'Language and Ethnic Self-consciousness among Koreans in
Kazakhstan' (Summer 1995, Vol.35, No.2, p.89)

German Kim, 'The History, Culture and Language of the KoryO Saram' (Spring
1993, Vol.33, No.1, p.47)

Vladimir F. Li, 'Prospects and Source materials for Studies of the Korean
Ethnic Minority in the Soviet Union' (November-December 1990, Vol.30, No.11,
p.44)

Mun-woong Lee, 'Ethnic Art Activities of Soviet Koreans in Central Asia'
(February 1984, Vol.24, No.2, p.4)

Regards,

LEONID A. PETROV    PhD Candidate

Division of Pacific and Asian History
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
The Australian National University
E-mail: petrov at coombs.anu.edu.au
WWW: http://members.xoom.com/north_korea/index.html