[KS] hawaii article

Hyung Il Pai rees03vsl at gte.net
Mon Aug 28 13:25:48 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Dear Ken,
I am rewriting the intro. and conclusion and reorganizing the article for
the korean studies journal that had been put to the back burner because of
health problems. Can you look over it again?

Also, I forget -are we supposed to have an abstract. I will be getting to
Japan in early november.