[KS] Re: Doctor's Strike

sunwukong sunwukong at hananet.net
Thu Aug 17 18:12:52 EDT 2000

    REPLY sends your message to the whole list    -

I was directly inconvenienced by this strike.  My son takes medication
for high blood pressure and it was a bear getting his refils.  All the
folks in line were cursing KDJ for the policy change.  But I think it
makes sense.  Dr examines paitent, perscribes medicine. Pharmicist fills
perscription based on doctors best guess at what is good for the
paitent.  With Drs filling perscriptions I doubt that they were always
thinking foremost of the paitents needs.  Without a doubt medicines are
outrageously expensive.  That may change as more pharacudical companies
come on line.