[KS] Re: Re: gynecologists

michael Robinson mrobinso at indiana.edu
Wed Aug 30 14:52:13 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Dear Henny:

I've read the exchange and it has been interesting.  At this point the
important thing is that we all send good thoughts and vibrations your way
for a successful delivery and that you will all come out in the end well and
happy.  I'll be thinking of your family over the next weeks.

Mike Robinson