[KS] Re: Position Announcement

Byung-Joon Lim open24hours at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 01:14:09 EST 2000

Dear Dr. Kang:

My name is Byung-Joon Lim, and I'm a PhD candidate (ABD) in Linguistics at
the University of Georgia.
I'm also teaching undergraduate Korean language classes as a graduate
teaching assistant.
I'm wondering if I'm eligible for the "visitor" position.
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Byung-Joon Lim