[KS] Re: Namp'o steelworker's strike

T.Han taehwan at hawaii.edu
Mon Jan 3 14:37:37 EST 2000

As far as I know, the Hanguk Noch'ong published an encyclopedia-sized
history of the Korean Labor Movement from the origin of labor movement to
now. I remember reading older version, so I presume that there is
newer version. Although it is published by the Hanguk Noch'ong,
which has been pro-government labor union, the content of the book
is very impressive. Good luck and sorry I can not give you any more
detail.
Happy New Year.

Taehwan Han