[KS] Re: Still Invaded Economically and Culturally

Onno Veer osveer at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 19:47:28 EDT 2000

I agree with Martin Hart-Landsberg,

In fact I would even say that fact #2 seems more opinion than fact as well.
Wouldn't it be fair to say that the fact that korea is still independent is
partly because it has been left alone by its bigger neighbours, most of the
time. Why should that change now?
I feel none of Korea's big neighbours would risk trying to control the
peninsula. They all realise the other neighbours will be watching them very
carefully. Instead, Korea could be playing an important and independent role
in the area, as long as it can become fully independent from the US.

Onno Veer
London

Martin Hart-Landsberg wrote;