[KS] Re: custom and new environment:dog-eating

Thomas Duvernay goongdo at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 21 06:05:18 EDT 2000

There's really nothing we are going to say on this list, one way or the
other, that is going to influence the way people are going to view and act
in regards to eating dogs.  Either they will do it or they won't.
Personally, I really don't care; it's none of my business.  With that in
mind, how about a couple of personal light-hearted anecdotes?

Many years ago, I took a picture of a truck with caged dogs in the back; I
sent it back to the States entitled, "Meals on Wheels".

My son and I jokingly refer to all the little dogs that Koreans like to keep
as pets (chihuahuas, poodles, etc.) as "Cup-a-Soups".

Thomas