[KS] I: Politically Correct?

Andrea Campana ancampana at libero.it
Tue Jun 20 11:44:49 EDT 2000

 Da: Andrea Campana <ancampana at libero.it>
 A: mgoodwin at greenvillenc.com
 Oggetto: R: Politically Correct?
 Data: martedì 20 giugno 2000 17.35

 My impression is that behind the question of multiple sending of messages
 from the ICAS and the request for its "proscription" (by the way, I never
 experienced such problem) there is a political bias against such an
 institution. Is there any form of unspoken anti-americanism (and
 anti-South-Korean-Americanism) by the members of the Korean List? But may
 be I am wrong. In such case I apologize. A.C.