[KS] Re: E-mail problem - what to do

Pankaj Mohan Mohan at hum.ku.dk
Mon Jun 5 18:25:38 EDT 2000

Some of you may have failed to reach me on my e-mail address. I thank you
for trying to get through to me, and regret that your efforts ended in
frustration.

One of my colleagues has informed me that the Faculty e-mail server rejects
mail from all servers on a blacklist maintained by an American
organisation. The blacklist lists servers which have a certain very subtle
technical flaw which *potentially* (not necessarily in practice) can be
used by clever hackers to send out large amounts of junk mail ('spam').

I disapprove of this policy of the university computer centre, but take
comfort in the fact that it has at least established a back door. If your
messages to me  bounce back, please try the back-door address instead:
Mohan at spam.hum.ku.dk
The last resort should be my hotmail account <Pankoji at hotmail.com > which I
check from time to time.

Cheers,