[KS] [´äÀå] Social gathering for korean-studies li

HONG-TA YOUCK VQUEST at chollian.net
Wed Jun 14 21:55:37 EDT 2000

Offline meeting of mailbase members...?
It must be nice, I guess.

But, I'm afraid I may not meet anyone whom I know there...
(Since it's my first mailbase writing.)

So, would you kindly let me know that you're a member of mailbase when you see me that night...?

I'm a PH.D student majoring in Korean literature in Chinese characters at Sung Kyun Kwan university. I had my M. A. in modern Korean literature from Yonsei University, B. A. in geography with minor in aesthetics form Seoul National University and B. S. in psychology from the Ohio State University....
(Feel like an intellectual wanderer....? Well, that's what I am, I admit...)
Also, I'm working as an expert reporter(specialized in cartoons!) in the Daily Sports(sister paper of the Korea Times).

I know that this looks very odd to put on a letter like this on the mailbase,
If the boardkeeper judges that it's inappropriate, please do not hesitate to delete...

Ms. Hong-Ta Youck
Seoul, Korea