[KS] Re: hello

Leonid Petrov petrov at coombs.anu.edu.au
Wed Mar 1 01:45:53 EST 2000

Dear Onno Veer,

In his article published in the Asia Times Online (19 Feb 2000) Bradley
Martin probably meant the RENK which stands for "Rescue the North Korean
People!" or one of its braches.

Its web page http://www.bekkoame.or.jp/ro/renk/   e-mail;
renk at ro.bekkoame.or.jp

The Director of Administration of RENK is Lee Young-hwa, a third generation
Korean resident in Japan who is an associate professor in Economics
Department of Kansai University, Osaka.

With best regards,

LEONID A. PETROV    PhD Candidate

Division of Pacific and Asian History
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
The Australian National University
E-mail: petrov at coombs.anu.edu.au  WWW:
http://members.xoom.com/north_korea/index.html