[KS] Request for your review on GOOD learning materials

InJung Cho InJung.Cho at arts.monash.edu.au
Sun Mar 19 23:00:39 EST 2000

Dear listmembers,

I think one of the most asked questions regarding learning of the Korean
language is about learning materials. So I am thinking of making review
pages on GOOD learning materials on the Web. Please send me your brief
review on the books, dictionaries, video tapes, audio tapes, computer
software, and so on that you have found good. Especially, I want review
from learners' point of view.

When you send your review, please use the following format:

Type: Book()  Dictionary () Video () Audio () Computer Software ()
Others (Write:)
Title:
Publisher(optional): eg. Seoul: Korea Publishers, 1999
ISBN(optional):
Reviewer(optional): Name and email address
Review as: Teacher() Learner() Both()
Review:

Many thanks in advance,
InJung Cho