[KS] summer accommodations in Seoul

Andrew P. Killick akillick at mailer.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 29 22:56:58 EST 2000

Dear colleagues-

Excuse this non-academic inquiry: it does serve an academic purpose. I've
been awarded a grant to support a summer of research in Seoul, where I will
be updating my dissertation research on ch'angguk opera and preparing to
start a Korean music ensemble in the School of Music here at Florida State.
I'm in need of a place to stay from early May to early July. Ideally it
would be something like a furnished apartment where I could stay with my
wife and two small children; failing that, a place just for me would work.
If anyone has any good leads on this - something better than a yogwan or the
International House - I'd be very grateful.

Please reply privately.

Many thanks

Andrew Killick
Assistant Professor of Ethnomusicology