[KS] Re: Change of address

Robert C. Provine r.c.provine at durham.ac.uk
Thu May 25 15:44:20 EDT 2000

Dear Rupa:

rbagga at nmsu.edu wrote:

> Hi,
>         I would like to request a change in my email address as I won't be
> able to continue the present account. Would appreciate if you could
> include my new email address for the Korean Studies listserve. My new
> address is: ru_korea at hotmail.com
>
> Thanks
> Sincerely
> Rupa Bagga

Thanks for the note!  It's a LOT better for you to re-subscribe than for
us to do it at this end, for electronic reasons.

a) Just send an email from nmsu.edu to mailbase at mailbase.ac.uk with no
subject and this message:

leave korean-studies

[that gets you off with your current address]

b) Send a second email from hotmail.com with no subject and this
message:

join korean-studies Rupa Bagga

[you'll get a request for confirmation, which you should give, and then
you'll be done]

Cheers, Rob Provine