[KS] Harvard Biblio CD

h0727cej at rz.hu-berlin.de h0727cej at rz.hu-berlin.de
Sat May 27 13:45:20 EDT 2000

Dear list,

since I first received it some months ago, people have continued to approach me
with requests for a copy of the new Harvard Bibliography of Korean Studies CD-
ROM (the one done by Frank Hoffmann et.al.).

We are a small community of people dedicating their lives to Korean Studies. We
must support and be able to rely on each other. I am sure you too reject such
requests like I did, even though it is not always that easy, thereby honoring
the huge work done by those people at Harvard for our all benefit.

The CD is definitely an extraordinary source of information, and every Korean
Studies scholar should have it - you can send your orders to Frank to obtain a
legal copy.

Sincerely,

Rudiger Frank