[KS] Re: On the Korean university system

Korean Poli Sci Doctoral Students Association kdosa at mail.la.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 6 22:42:24 EST 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Dear Dr. Seliger and others that have written about the univ. system:

Could you repost your message about our university system to me at
kdosa at mail.la.utexas.edu or mail at kdosa.org or on our
website bulletin board? Thank you.

Jung Choi
    |^^^^ We are "a" future of Korean Political Science
^^^^|
  | The Korean Political Science Doctoral Student Association |
  |                      (KDOSA)                              |
  |          enet: kdosa-l at mail.la.utexas.edu                 |
  |          homepage: http://www.kdosa.org                   |