[KS] RE: koreans in japan

John Yi chang.yi at yale.edu
Tue Nov 7 15:20:51 EST 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Hello all,

I've just joined the list, so I'm writing to introduce myself.  My name is
John Chang Won Yi, and I am an undergraduate at Yale University - I know
this list is actually for academics, etc., but I am highly interested in
Korean Studies, and perhaps even a budding academic :)  Anyway, I look
forward to learning more through these discussions.

Cheers,
John

Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus
                                 - Cicero

           John Chang Won Yi
              203.436.1721
     http://pantheon.yale.edu/~cwy3