[KS] Re: Dr. Harold Cook

Robert Armstrong chonan99 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:07:39 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Prof. Park,

The title of the book is Pioneer American Businessman in Korea, by Harold F.
Cook and was published for the Royal Asiatic Society (Korea Branch) and can
be purchased from them.  The date it was published is July 20, 1981.  I am
interested in knowing if Dr. Cook is still with us and if so, where I might be
able to contact him.  I have found all of his works extremely informative.

Robert.