[KS] Korean Constitution

Jimmy Yun yun at dickinson.edu
Tue Oct 24 03:04:23 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Hi,
I'm an undergraduate student at Dickinson College in Carlisle, PA
currently researching the history of the Korean Constitution of
Korea.  I found the most recent version of the Constitution but
am having difficulty finding English versions of prior Constitutions
and materials on the origin of the Korean Constitution.

I thought, some of you may have a better grip on where I may locate
these materials.

Thanks.

Jimmy Yun

Jimmy K. Yun                                Dickinson College           -
Class of 2002                               Hub 2301 PO Box 4888        -
Political Science Major                     Carlisle, PA 17013          -
and Computer Science Major                                              -
Pre-Law                                                                 -
Curtilage Hall, Law Housing                                             -
Promoter and Initiator of Korean                                        -
Studies @ Dickinson College                                             -