[KS] Re: Identify pictures

Robert Armstrong chonan99 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 14 04:09:22 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

I am pretty sure that I ahve seen some of these pictures in books
dealing with the Japanese.  There are a couple that I recognize as being
Korean, the one with the person be decapitated by the rice cutter, but I
really think that most of these are from China.  Could be wrong
though....what is the person's source?