[KS] young/old turks

Jacqueline Pak pak at HUMnet.UCLA.EDU
Wed Oct 4 21:33:04 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Dear List,

I must be getting old when I agree with so many of you!  While I
initally agreed with the idea of a moderated classroom, I also saw the
merits of points subsequently made by those who commented on the
substance and direction of the discussion list.

Well, during the past months, I have been between moving from the east
to the west coast.  On the list, I saw that a lot of activity took place
-- most of which I have yet to read.  Hope to comment on them later.

appreciate very much if she could let us know about the exhibit schedule
in California as well.   Thanks.

Jacqueline Pak
NEW ADDRESS AND POSITION:
Visiting Assistant Professor and Henry Luce Fellow
UCLA
Dept of East Asian Languages and Cultures
290 Royce Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1540
Phone:(310)794-2666
Email:pak at humnet.ucla.edu