[KS] Re: Transcription of Korean Currency

sangoak at snu.ac.kr sangoak at snu.ac.kr
Sun Oct 29 21:49:22 EST 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Dear list,

I mentioned some points in [[[   ]]] on the following original message for
your correct information.

Note that I am not an advocate to the new system but simply want to avoid
misunderstanding.

Note also that it is not very academic or pedantic, so please spare your time
to read this necessary information to build up your correct criticism or
understanding.

Best,

Sang-Oak Lee