[KS] Re: Seeking information

sunwukong sunwukong at hananet.net
Fri Oct 13 09:41:17 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Reagan had a prety good bunch of folks digging up stuff to put in his
speaches.  They would find some realy neat ways to pull at the
heartstrings of the audience.

Many of his comments were related to then popular movies or tv shows
from the target country.

If only he could have delivered the lines correctly!  I don't know how
many times the spin doctors would come on and  tell you that he realy
said something 180 degrees out of line from what you just heard him say!
He was almost as bumbeling as the Potatoe guy.

Still his spin doctors won, he is remembered as the "great
communicator", in the style of that Johnie Bench Krylon Paint
commercial, where Johnie (a major league baseball catcher) taggs this
guy (the runner is save by about 4 inches) OUT!!!!! says the umpire (and
you just saw the guy slide in safe!)

Wierd after 20 years in PSYOP the commercials are more interesting than
the shows.