[KS] Re: Constitution of DPRK

Leonid Petrov petrov at coombs.anu.edu.au
Sun Oct 1 00:17:22 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Regarding the changes in the constitution system of DPRK:

For a comparative analysis of all recent changes, see the article by Dr
Yuri
Vanin, 'Changes in the Constitutional System of North Korea' in "Far
Eastern
Affairs" (journal of the Russian Academy of Sciences Institute for Far
Eastern Studies) No.2 (1999), pp.36-50

LEONID A. PETROV    PhD Candidate

Division of Pacific and Asian History
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
The Australian National University
Tel :  +61(2) 62493172  (office)
Fax:  +61(2) 62495525  (office)
E-mail: petrov at coombs.anu.edu.au