[KS] Re: response to open letter

goodwins goodwins at txcyber.com
Sun Oct 15 19:39:43 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Hi Stephen, Young Rae Oum, et al.!

I imagine readers with direct and/or indirect knowledge of contemporary
gay lifestyles quickly recognized Mr. Body's intended meaning in using
the terms "boys" and "available".

Similarly, anyone without such knowledge might just as quickly form an
erroneous impression from the remark. Perhaps this was the case here? I
think no harm was intended!

Best,

Mike Goodwin