[KS] KSR Administrivia

Stephen Epstein Stephen.Epstein at vuw.ac.nz
Sun Sep 10 23:42:57 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Well, we are now finally prepared to start sending out the backlog of
reviews that have collected with KSR...more or less.  We still need to iron
out a small matter or two with the archiving and indexing, but in the
future you can expect that when you are looking for an archived review, the
URL will be, e.g.

http://www.iic.edu/thelist/review/ksr00-04.htm

depending on the review number.  In the next week or so I will be sending
out several reviews.  I hope this also serves to spur those of you who owe
us a review on into action as well.   You know who you are.... ;-)

Stephen