[KS] D. Psych. recommendations?

goodwins goodwins at txcyber.com
Tue Sep 19 16:08:55 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Hello All:

(N.B. To those who find this post "too personal" I offer my apologies in
advance.)

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a Seoul based psychiatrist. I'm
looking for a mature (i.e., professionally established) female who is
trained in both family systems AND some kind of humanist oriented theory
(e.g., Gestalt, rational emotive-, Jungian- or Eriksonian-psychotherapy,
etc.)

If anyone has any ideas I'd be pleased to hear from you.

Thank you,

Mike Goodwin
(Toronto, CA & College Station, TX)