[KS] Re: Mori's cockamie ideas

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Sun Sep 10 03:10:52 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

At 12:04 PM 9/10/00, Elisabeth Lamoureux wrote:
>REPLY sends your message to the whole list
>
>On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, Henny Savenije wrote:

<snip>

>-- A long while ago

Probably you're much younger than I am ;-)

>the European Economic Community (EEC) became the European Community (EC),
>it is now the European Union (the EU).

Since I didn't hear much about the EU outside of Holland I am not familiar
with the English terms.

>All languages are official, the so-called "working" lanuguages are
>English, French, German and Spanish, I believe.

I thought the issue is still fresh, or comes up every now and then again,
on the other hand, I live in Korea now.

Cheers
Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)
In Korean
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/indexk2.htm