[KS] Re: North Korean Steel Industry

Robert C. Provine provine at wam.umd.edu
Sat Sep 30 16:05:03 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:28:28 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
From: Anthony DCosta <dcosta at u.washington.edu>
To: Korean-Studies List <korean-studies at iic.edu>
Subject: Re: North Korean Steel Industry

I would like to thank all of you who very quickly responded to my
request
for materials.  I think they would suffice for my needs at this time.  I
am looking forward to reading them in the next few days.

Best wishes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anthony P. D'Costa
Associate Professor				Ph: (253) 692-4462
Comparative International Development		Fax: (253) 692-5718
University of Washington			Box Number: 358436
1900 Commerce Street
Tacoma, WA 98402, USA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx