[KS] Re: Hwang Sun-Won

Carlon Haas king_of_seoul at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 21:23:14 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

--- Brother Anthony <anthony at ccs.sogang.ac.kr> wrote:
> REPLY sends your message to the whole list
>
> The Korean dailies today (Friday) mostly carry
> articles comemorating the
> novellist Hwang Sun-Won who died yesterday (Sept
> 14). He was born in
> 1915. Has anyone details of the funeral plans?
> Brother Anthony
> Sogang University, Seoul
> http://www.sogang.ac.kr/~anthony

I got this from the Chosun Ilbo Online:

A mourning ceremony for the novelist will be held at
the funeral home of Seoul National University Hospital
until Saturday.

That's about all the details I could find.  Hope it
helps.  His death really is a loss.  I enjoyed his
books very much.

=====
Carlon Haas

http://www.geocities.com/king_of_seoul