[KS] Re: KOREAN GENETICS PROJECT @ COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY

michael Robinson mrobinso at indiana.edu
Tue Sep 5 20:21:34 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Dr. Terwilliger:

There are a number of web-sites organized around Korean American adoptees
and search issues.  I do not have the addresses but I'm sure people on our
list could provide you with contacts.  One of the largest groups of adoptees
historically can be found in the U.S. midwest and depending on era, now the
South and any large urban area.  Having left the West coast to teach at
Indiana, I am now running into Korean adoptees.  We have no student
association of adoptees, but the University of Wisconsin does.  Again, I'm
unfortunately without the specific contacts.  I think this is an important
projet and I urge our list members to help.

Mike Robinson
Indiana University