[KS] Messages concerning KF program and AKS conference

Marion Eggert Marion.Eggert at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Dec 19 10:08:49 EST 2001

Dear list members:

the recently posted messages concerning the new KF program and the
conference at AKS were just forwarded by myself on behalf of their
original authors bc. of technical problems.
Author of the message about the KF program was Program director Suh
A-jeong, ajsuh at kf.or.kr
Author of the message about the conference was Choi Young-hee,
seolkoo at aks.ac.kr

Please accept my apologies for not being able to convince the mail
administration program to replace my name and email address in the
"sender" line with those of the original authors (I tried, and therefore
failed to indicate that I sent the messages on behalf of others).

Marion