[KS] Korean Literature Books available

Horace H. Underwood hhu at fulbright.or.kr
Fri Oct 12 04:41:05 EDT 2001

Dear Colleagues:

For the last 30 years I have been collecting books of Korean literature in
English translation, along with books about Korean literature, books about
Korea in general, and a few books in Korean.  My shelves are overflowing,
and I have discovered that I have an immense number of duplicates and excess
volumes.  In support of my wish to reduce the number of books in my home and
in my office, I hope to be able to sell some of them to interested
individuals and scholars of Korean literature and Korean studies.

I have in fact about 800 volumes which I have entered in a book/price list.
The list is a large Word document, a table, of 750 KB.  I feel uncomfortable
enough using this listserv even to talk about selling books, and I certainly
do not want to fill up people's mailboxes, so the list is neither attached
nor pasted.  Rather, if you are interested in acquiring books on Korea or
even just looking at a large list of books, please email me directly (DO NOT
HIT "REPLY") at hhu at fulbright.or.kr and I will send you the list as an
attachment.

Thank you.

Horace H. Underwood