[KS] FW: Children of Divorce in Korea

Horace H. Underwood hhu at fulbright.or.kr
Mon Oct 29 00:35:49 EST 2001

Dear Colleagues:

Fulbright has about 50 young American college graduates teaching in Korean
middle and high schools and often doing general research projects on Korea.
One of them, David Golden, asked me the question below, to which I did not
know the answer.  Can anybody tell me where to look?

Horace H. Underwood
Fulbright Korea