[KS] needing some leads on photos, etc...

Bruce Cumings bcumings at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 1 10:28:24 EST 2002

Alexis Dudden did a long seminar paper for me on the Durham/Chjang case a
number of years ago. She now teaches at Connecticut College, in history. As
I remember she did have some pictures from the case; I remember also many
newspaper articles from the time that she cited. Her address:
adeas at conncoll.edu.

Bruce