[KS] (no subject)

Michael Robinson mrobinso at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 19 16:52:09 EDT 2002

 Dear List:

I've been contacted by a lawyer working on a wrongful death case of an eldest son of a Korean family in the U.S.  He needs to find out where to go to find information on incomes for various careers in Korea....in this case it would be someone working as a highschool or technical school teacher of English language.  Another interesting and useful factoid would be income differences between English speaking and non-english speaking employees of Korean enterprises.  Where might I direct this person to find such information.

Mike Robinson
Michael Robinson
East Asian Languages and Cultures
1011 East 3rd Street