[KS] Anthropology of Korea?

Frank Tedesco ftedesco at stpt.usf.edu
Wed Mar 6 16:40:30 EST 2002

Dear List,

I just received a question from a graduate student in Seoul inquiring
about the possibility of pursuing "anthropological"  doctoral research
in "Buddhist ancestral rites, ceremonies, gender in Korean Buddhist
philosophy"
in the US or Canada. What departments can I refer him to? With whom can he
study living Buddhist traditions of Korea in North America or elsewhere?

Frank Tedesco

Frank M. Tedesco, Ph.D., Adjunct Faculty
Dept. of Anthropology, 258 Davis Hall
170 7th Avenue South
University of South Florida, Bayboro Campus
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
Home Tel/fax: 727-391-1152
Email: ftedesco at stpt.usf.edu
Home: 11319 93rd Street, Largo, Florida 33773-4614
Research and Reflections: http://www.buddhapia.com/eng
HH the Dalai Lama in Korea!  http://www.tibetfriends.org

"Life is a terminal disease and it is sexually transmitted." John Cleese