[KS] Request: Information on translation books

Junghee Genevieve Chang gchang at tpg.com.au
Wed Mar 6 18:35:28 EST 2002

Dear Mr. InJung Cho,

I have my MA dissertation on translation studies viewed from Systemic Functional Theory (M.A.K.
Halliday), entitled "An Examination of the NAATI Translation Test Standards" (CHANG, Junghee 1996).
It deals linguistic evaluation of the test standards and the test samples -English into Korean-.
I am actually preparing to have it published later this year, but in the mean time, you can contact
Macquarie University Linguistics Library to obtain a copy. I haven't had the right address of the
Library with me, but you can contact the Department of Linguistics for an inquiry on

phone:    (61) 02-9850 7102
fax:         (61) 02-9850 9352

If you have any difficulties with obtaining the copy, please contact me.

Best Regards,
Junghee