[KS] 105-in sakkon testimony

michael Robinson mrobinso at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 20 11:12:08 EST 2002

Dear List:

While on the subject of narratives of events and issues in the literature, I received a request for some detailed information about the whereabouts of Kojong between 1895 to 1907....that is after the move in and out of the Russian Embassy in which palace was he residing.  There was some movement and renovation of various royal residences during the period.  What would be a good source for this sort of detailed information.

Mike Robinson