[KS] North Korea and the war

James Person jfperson at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 15:50:56 EDT 2002

As far as loss of life is concerned, Kathryn Weathersby found specific
numbers in a Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs document, the results of
which can be found on the Cold War International History Project website at
cwihp.si.edu under press releases from 1 August 2001. Hope this helps.

James Person
Independent researcher