[KS] Gwageo cheongsan (Kwageon ch'eongsan)

Yong-ho Choe choeyh at hawaii.edu
Mon Sep 9 19:33:55 EDT 2002

My challenge to "kwago ch'ongsan" is largely motivated by my fear of the
kind of "prejudgment" you are making against me.  What do you know of my
position on political, social, and other issues?

I never said one can be free of bias.  "Free of prejudgment" does not mean
" free of bias."  I will be the last person to deny one can be totally free
of bias, especially in dealing with history.

Yong-ho Choe
Department of History
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Honolulu, HI  96822