[KS] Gwageo cheongsan (Kwageon ch'eongsan)

Vladimir Tikhonov vladimir.tikhonov at east.uio.no
Tue Sep 10 11:41:36 EDT 2002

Hi,

Yes, you are right, and I am wrong - the right name is Yi YOnghun. The
article that I read, was actually published in August 2002 <Sin DongA>:
http://www.donga.com/docs/magazine/new_donga/200208/nd2002080500.html

Thank you very much for the info on his book - I will try to find it
somehow. I could understand that this new way of interpreting Late Choson
agrarian history is novel and unconventional, and aspire to learn more!

Sincerely,

V.Tikhonov (Pak Noja) teurim