[KS] Pressure of a Single Beauty Standard

Elizabeth Lee bethelee at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 03:29:00 EDT 2003

Hello,
Does anybody know of how to get clips from past Miss Korea beauty pageants?
I'm on a Fulbright grant in Seoul and am putting together a video essay on
cosmetic surgery amongst Korean women.  My main goal aside from enlisting
interview subjects (cosmetic surgeons, female professors and teen as well as
twenty-something men and women), is to find some interesting visuals and
news bites to intersperse amongst the interviews.  I am always on the
lookout for speaking to other people who are interested in the topic too, so
let me know if you, or anyone you know might be interested in partipicating
in the project. I'd be much obliged for your assistance!!!
Thanks in advance,
Elizabeth Lee