[KS] most Christian city in Asia

lawrence driscoll lawdri at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:12:43 EST 2003

Dear Mr. Holstein, and listmembers:
In my previous message I neglected to comment on your shocking revelation
that a graduate  course in the history of Christianity in Korea, taught at a
distinguished Christian university like Yonsei, didn't include information
about how Christianity was first conveyed to Korea from China, by Korean
Catholic (Christian) laypersons. I have always held Yonsei in high esteem
and so was disappointed to hear this.
Can anyone shed some light on this subject?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Lawrence Driscoll