[KS] Re: A chopsticks question

Gary Rector / Yu gary at korealore.com
Thu Feb 20 21:58:07 EST 2003

Disposable wooden chopsticks were a late introduction.
When I first came to Korea in the late '60s virtually all
the restaurants I went to used metal chopsticks. In any case,
antique tableware (from the Joseon Dynasty) consists of
metal chopsticks, metal spoons, and metal rice bowls and
soup bowls.

Gary Rector